The Applied Clarity Methodology will vary depending on your objectives and the focus of our work together. The following descriptions represent the basic steps, which are customized to meet the specific needs of the client.
Increasing Revenue Potential by Strengthening Relationships with Top Clients and Prospects
- Step 1: Confidential discussions with the internal company leadership responsible for strategic customer relations and loyalty programs to establish objectives and the perceived current state.
- Step 2: Draft a customized executive survey. Invitations to participate are distributed from the key executive contact inside the company to the key executive contact of the strategic (or prospective) account.
- Step 3: Anonymous interviews are conducted to: a) reveal an objective picture of the current situation from the customer’s perspective, b) extract specific customer recommendations on how you can gain the position of industry thought leader, c) gather their suggestions on how to deepen the engagement to grow your share of their wallet.
- Step 4: Results are compiled and recommendations delivered along with a strategic communication plan based on the results.
- Step 5: Follow-up survey in six to nine months with the same key executives to validate that the newly customized executive engagement program is meeting their expectations.
Cultivating Individual Leadership through Transformational Coaching
- Step 1: Confidential discussions with coaching candidate, and/or supervisor if appropriate, to establish personal and professional coaching objectives and desired timelines
- Step 2: Anonymous interviews with peers and stakeholders to reveal an objective picture of the current situation – results of the study shared confidentially only with the coaching client
- Step 3: Clear “End Point” plan developed and communicated to all stakeholders to secure their support for the candidate’s forward progress
- Step 4: Periodic coaching sessions to resolve issues, teach focus skills, drive accountability and ensure overall success.
- Step 5: Anonymous interviews with peers and stakeholders to measure observable progress
Building High-Performance Teams and Strategic Organizations
- Step 1: Confidential discussions with organizational leaders to understand issues, goals and opportunities.
- Step 2: Anonymous interviews with subgroup leaders, stakeholders and individual team members to reveal an objective picture of the current situation (issues analysis) and uncover opportunities for growth. *Findings of the study are shared confidentially with the organizational leader.
- Step 3: Facilitation of a team meeting to review issues and opportunities, eliminate superfluous comments and drive consensus on prioritization. Leaders and timelines are assigned to each line item.
- Step 4: Creation of a strategic plan or modification/alignment of the current plan, if appropriate, to incorporate seizing uncovered opportunities. Critical commitments added to issues prioritization with assigned leaders.
- Step 5: Periodic contact with line-item issues and opportunities assigned leaders to teach focus skills, drive accountability and ensure overall success.
- Step 6: Confidential discussions with leaders, individual team members and stakeholders to measure observable progress.*For high-performance team or individuals, the client may choose to have the raw findings shared first with the team and Step 3 executed prior to executive management review and involvement.